Modern meets cozy in this beautiful walkout ranch nestled in 6.5 wooded acres in Belmont. Home features include:
• Lots of storage in the 6-stall garage - 3 stalls on main floor and 3 on basement level.
• The kitchen has a 9'x5' spacious Hickory island, white cabinets on the perimeter and a large walk-in pantry with a unique custom-built pantry door.
• Custom cabinetry and trim work in almost every room: window seats, ceiling beams, shiplap, floating shelves and carefully designed built-ins.
• The double-sided fireplace separates the living room and the sun room. It is wrapped in floor-to-ceiling white-washed brick with Cedar mantels held by custom built metal brackets.
• Concrete counter tops in the kitchen and bathrooms in matte finish with integral sinks.
• The stairway railing is Hickory with flat black horizontal metal balusters that were fabricated specially for this home.
Check us out on Facebook and our website at www.mustonconstruction.com