Lown Homes welcomes you to a unique and exciting project for the 2023 Spring Parade of Homes, located in the Maple Ridge Ravine neighborhood. This is a two-story Family Activity Building designed by Dixon Architecture with a full basketball/volleyball court, weight room, kitchen/entertainment area, and including 2 bedrooms and 1 ½ bathrooms. The project was planned with the structural and design intent for the future option to be converted into a 5 bedroom, 4 ½ bathroom, 5,000+ SF home with half court gym. You won’t want to miss seeing this one, including the following features:
- Large 75’ x 40’ gymnasium with 8’ fans, LED gym lights, and with space for full-court basketball, volleyball, pickleball, tennis, and a full baseball batting cage.
- 30’ x 30’ two-stall main level garage with identical lower level garage directly underneath.
- Large glass garage doors for access and natural light off the main floor entertainment room and on the gymnasium floor.
- Custom-built cabinetry, built-ins, and carpentry detail as expected in a Lown Home.
- Open steel staircase custom designed and built by Lown Homes, with floating white oak treads.
- Regular Ticket holder: use link provided on front of ticket to receive code - Online/Mobile Ticket holder: use bar code on ticket
Click view Photos/Tour and enter Code View Tour / Photos
Purchase tickets Purchase Tickets
Vote for this entry: Vote!