Traditional Ranch home with two beautiful front dormers.Approximately 1,753 square feet of heated space on the 1st floor with anoptional 297 square feet on the 2nd floor is designed with vaulted nine-footceilings in the Great Room and Master Bedroom of the 1st floor. Open floor planfrom the Kitchen to the Breakfast Nook and onto the Great Room makes this theperfect home for entertaining guests. Three bedrooms and two full bathrooms onthe first floor and an optional bedroom/bathroom on the 2nd floor. Daylightunfinished basement gives you room for more bedrooms, storage or entertainment.
Southland Hills – Two Worlds! One Home!
Open Floor Plan with Cathedral Ceiling in Great Rm & Master Suite.
- 8 foot Unfinished Daylight Basement w/Rough Plumbing for Future Bathroom.
- Low E Double Hung Jeld Wen White Vinyl Windows with Exterior Grilles (top only)
- Patio Door in Breakfast Room - 36” Ventless Gas Fireplace in Great Room
- Laminate Flooring Throughout
- Carpet in stairway, all bedrooms and closets
- Premium 42” Base Custom Kitchen Cabinets w/Quartz Countertops: & Stainless Steel sink.
- European Frameless Glass Master Shower w/Ceramic Tile
- His & Hers Walk-In Closets in Master Suite
- 9 foot ceilings in 1st Floor; Ten Foot Ceiling in Kitchen & Breakfast Nook
- Rear wood deck with stairs to grade, poured concrete driveway, two stall garage.
- Energy Star Stainless Gas Oven/Stove Vented Hood Fan, Dishwasher & Garbage Disposal
- Custom Stairway with Carpeted Pine Treads and Risers.
- Energy Star Gas Furnace & 13SEER HVAC/ 50 Gallon Gas Hot Water Heater.